Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homecoming & Holidays

Well, Chickies, the Harden household has experienced its first homecoming dance.  Brooke looked so pretty, but as a freshman, I think she felt a bit out of place.  No worries, I got some GREAT pics of her in her dress, which I totally plan to scrapbook.  It reminds me how quickly the school year passes, and now we are halfway through October!



The cool part, is we are coming up on holiday season...Brooke says, "I love the holidays, Mom!"  I do too... so many photo ops, so many scrapbook layouts to make!  We've had some really cute stuff arrive at the store.  I can't decide what my favorite is, but I think October Afternoon's Witch Hazel is definitely one of the cutest... Can anyone see Samantha from Bewitched ???

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine!

    Wow! Brooke looks awesome! Our group saw her dress when we were doing the LLS Fund raising crop.

    Halloween is my favorite time of year only 2nd to Christmas. I will be keeping an eye on the class schedule to see if I can squeeze in a class every now and then! (Yes, the witch does make me think of Bewitched!)

    ReplyDelete